Tours Available By Appointment Only on Tuesdays-Thursdays 11am–4pm.
History: In the Industrial-chic Design District off Interstate 35, this 200,000 historical warehouse was built in 1949 to store tractor parts and was redeveloped by Jim Lake Companies. In 2005, International on Turtle Creek was born.
The Neighborhood: Design District is known for its eclectic yet upscale culture, and is a key piece of Dallas’ comprised of its namesake interior design showrooms, art galleries, fine dining establishments, photography studios, the Dallas Museum of Art, the John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza, luxurious apartment homes with a vibrant live-work-play community and Dallas’ long-awaited upscale hotel, Virgin Hotel.
We are surrounded by an array of restaurants and an ample amount of free parking.
Guests who book an event with us will have access to the full studio with an exclusive discounts which includes a game room, bar, photography area, podcast booth, kitchenette with a double door fridge, meeting room, and (3) lounge areas.
Premier Networking Membership
(3) social events per month (i.e. private dinners, happy hours, net-worth networking, “mind-growing” events
Community of professionals
• 30% off of all of our amenities (photography, game room, event space, podcast booth)
• 3 premier networking events per month
• Work desk and meeting room at your discretion (booking required)
• Open bar, massage chair, and game room when booking work desk