About The Space
History: In the Industrial-chic Design District off Interstate 35, this 200,000 historical warehouse was built in 1949 to store tractor parts and was redeveloped by Jim Lake Companies. In 2005, International on Turtle Creek was born.
The Neighborhood: Design District is known for its eclectic yet upscale culture, and is a key piece of Dallas’ comprised of its namesake interior design showrooms, art galleries, fine dining establishments, photography studios, the Dallas Museum of Art, the John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza, luxurious apartment homes with a vibrant live-work-play community and Dallas’ long-awaited upscale hotel, Virgin Hotel.
We are surrounded by an array of restaurants and an ample amount of free parking.
Guests who book an event with us will have access to the full studio which includes a designated photography area, podcast booth, kitchenette with a double door fridge, meeting room, and (3) lounge areas.
What We Offer Our Members (value $250 per month)
- Memberships for individuals and entrepreneurs
- “mind-growing” classes and social events
- Community for professional
- Exclusive discounts on amenities
- Free parking
- Daily refreshments
- Free print, copy and scan services
- Massage on-the-go
- Photography area
- Podcast booth
- Game room
- Open Bar (2 drink minimum daily)
- Private work desk to work away from home
- Meeting conference room to greet clientele