Creative Minds Wanted.
Current Job Openings
HQ Location: Dallas, Texas
Email: [email protected]
CK Creative Agency is an intimate multi-disciplinary branding and digital marketing boutique agency located in the illustrious city of Dallas. We design in-house and collaborate with over 40+ diverse artists globally. The company was founded in 2015 by international Creative Director, Cimone Key, who has personally served at three Fortune 500 Advertising Agencies.
The Junior Graphic Designer will apply art, design, and copy layout skills to create visually engaging concepts such as logos, promotional and branding materials, communication media, and other print and digital materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design projects based on customer needs and preferences
- Create print-ready files
- Package design/label design experience
- Editing and creating websites in WordPress, Squarespace and Shopify
- Assist in presentation design
- Assist in mock-up presentation design using Photoshop
- Interact with the Art Director and the Executive Creative Director
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 1-3 years of experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite & Label/ Package Design
- High School Diploma required (or GED); Associate degree or higher preferred (Business, Marketing, Design, or related)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, and Acrobat,
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, meet deadlines, manage risk, and deal with problems.
- Proficient in all MS Office products.
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs and solicits customer feedback to improve performance.
- Customer service and relationship building skills.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Recommends solutions to common problems.
- Ability to work as part of a team and provide assistance, when necessary, under reasonable pressure.
- A customer-focused (internal and external) mindset, with the ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Knowledge and experience setting up print-ready files
- Ability to shift priorities quickly without losing attention to detail
- Time management skills to organize daily planning and monthly activities and meet deadlines
- Willingness and ability to collaborate cross-departmentally
Preferred Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Familiarity with social media. CRM, Mailchimp, copywriting and/or video editing
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree but a good solid portfolio may get you in the door
part-time freelancer up to 15-20 hours per week. Eventually will be freelance to hire in Dallas, Texas.
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: Associate (Required)
Experience: Graphic Design: 1 year (Required) and Adobe creative suite: 1 year (Required)
Apply at [email protected] with digital portfolio and resume.
CCK Creative Agency is an intimate multi-disciplinary branding and digital marketing boutique agency located in the illustrious city of Dallas. We design in-house and collaborate with over 40+ diverse artists globally. The company was founded in 2015 by international Creative Director Cimone Key, who has personally served at three Fortune 500 Advertising Agencies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Advertising Sales Representative to join our team. Your job responsibilities will include building and maintaining long-term customer relations, identifying and contacting potential clients, and communicating with clients to understand their advertising requirements and concerns.
As an Advertising Sales Representative, you should be able to participate in various sales meetings, networking events, coordinate with the marketing and design team in creating promotional campaigns for Cimone Key Creative Studio, be able to conduct in-depth research, willing to travel to different locations in the greater Dallas- Fort Worth area, as well as out-of-state (as needed).
To be able to perform in this job role, you should be highly motivated, have excellent marketing skills, and be familiar with various advertising and marketing techniques.
A successful candidate should also be able to handle stressful situations. Your ability to provide outstanding customer service in a professional and timely manner will be very helpful.
- Building and maintaining long-term customer relations
- Conducting in-depth research and identifying potential clients and sales areas
- Communicating with clients to understand their requirements and concerns
- Assisting in generating in-house promotional ideas and campaigns
- Participating and presenting at sales meetings and networking events
- Advising clients on their purchasing decisions
- Communicating all advertising activities within the assigned budget and timeline
- Coordinating with the Graphic Designer and Project Manager with branding or promotional needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- 4+ years of work experience as an Advertising Sales Representative, Sales Representative , or a similar role in the Sales industry
- Complete knowledge of various advertising and marketing techniques
- Familiarity with the trends and developments in the Sales industry
- Excellent marketing, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented individual
- Willingness to travel to different locations and work in a competitive environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-month probation period for full-time position
Commission 6% and sales incentives $2K for 12 month retainers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $48,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Travel reimbursement
- Work from home
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types: Commission pay
License/Certification: Driver’s License (Preferred)
Apply at [email protected] with your resume